For highly effective results, it is vital to use the right weed strains for the treatment of leukemia. All-natural, medical marijuana is recognized worldwide to be a cure and treatment for various illnesses, diseases, and other health concerns. There are so many cannabis plants for sale that the list has to be trimmed down to choose the strains that are more effective for the medical concern.
Marijuana For Leukemia Treatment
In recent news, the marijuana-based drug chrysoeriol of a Jamaican company had been granted by the FDA an orphan drug designation for the intended use of acute myeloid leukemia. Medical marijuana is the alternative treatment for leukemia that many choose to use instead of undergoing the conventional treatments of chemotherapy, bone marrow transplant, and radiation. There are certain cases that conventional treatments do work yet there are side effects that include nausea, fatigue, hair loss, headaches, and infection.
Solution For Chemotherapy Side Effects
Medical marijuana can also be used as a solution to reduce or stop the common side effects of conventional leukemia treatments which are nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, and headaches. It also serves to reduce the pain intensity experienced by cancer patients. It also aids in getting rid of anxiety and depression and other mental health concerns with euphoria and mood upliftment.
One of the reasons why there are side effects from chemotherapy happens is because even the healthy cells are damaged because of the treatment of the cancer cells. That doesn’t happen with medical marijuana as only the damaged cells will be treated and the healthy cells will gain immunity.
How Marijuana Works As A Leukemia Treatment
Our body such as white blood cells has cannabinoid receptors. The cannabinoids in marijuana are Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the psychoactive compound and the non-psychoactive which are cannabidiol (CBD) as well as cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabigevarin (CBGV).
Cannabis treats and prevents leukemia by causing programmed cell death in the lymphoma cells and human leukemia. Studies in 3 leukemia lines have shown that in six hours, it can bring about cell death. Medical marijuana can also reduce the growth of such cancer cells and protect the healthy ones.
Choosing Cannabis Plants For Sale For Leukemia
There are different ways to take medical marijuana. It can be smoked, vaped, placed on as a cream, taken as an oil, and as an edible. If you desire to have a constant supply of buds that can be made into the different forms for use, it is a good idea to cultivate any of these suggest weed strains for treating leukemia. The harvested buds can be stored after drying for future use.
Top Ten Cannabis Strains For Leukemia
Note that nearly all kinds of medical marijuana can help those with leukemia yet these are some of the best stains to use. As a guide, the weeds strains with high CBD help combat cancer and high THC levels also provide effective treatment for concerns such as pain relief.
- Chemo. Excellent for pain relief, this indica was developed by the University of British Columbia. for the purpose of treating chemotherapy side effects. It has THC levels that reach a high of 21%.
- Cannatonic. A hybrid with indica-dominant characteristics, this mellowing medical marijuana is bred by Resin Seeds. It has a very low THC level at 6%. With a CBD level that averages from 6 to 17 percent, it is an excellent weed strain to use for treatment of leukemia.
- Purple Kush. Recognized as one of the top ten most powerful weed strains in the entire world, it provides a euphoric head. The THC level reaches a high of 15%. The medical benefits include getting rid of headaches, insomnia, depression, and it provides excellent pain relief.
- Sour Diesel. This sativa brings about an ultra-relaxed and dreamy high. It gets rid of fatigue and headaches while elevating the mood. The long-lasting effects aid in providing pain relief and providing relief from the common side effects of chemotherapy. The THC level reaches a high of 18%.
- Ghost Train Haze. This sativa-dominant hybrid has THC levels that reach an extreme high of 25%. It provides an energy rush and a euphoric head. It is highly effective in getting rid of pain, stress, and fatigue and works as an appetite stimulant.
- Girl Scout Cookies. The effects of this weed strain can last for nearly a day. With a body buzz that aids in providing pain relief, it also gets rid of nausea and works as an appetite stimulant. The THC level averages from 18 to 23 percent.
- CBD Critical Cure. Indica-dominant, this weed strain has only a 5% THC level while the CBD levels averages from 8 to 12 percent. This provides a soothing body sensation and gets rid of mental health concerns such as anxiety.
- Harlequin. This sativa-dominant weed strain aids in making one have a clear head. It elevates the mood and gets rid of anxiety and depression. It works to provide pain relief. It has a low THC level that reaches only up to 7%. The CBD levels range high, hitting the mark from 8 to 16 percent.
9. White Widow. Sativa-dominant, this weed strain has a psychedelic high and provides a boost of energy. Extremely potent, it effectively gets rid of anxiety, is utterly relaxing, and gives pain relief. The THC level reaches a high of 25%.
10. Granddaddy Purple. This indica is a highly effective pain reliever with body numbing powers. It works to get rid of insomnia and as an antidepressant. Strong, the THC level reaches a high of 23 percent.
Grow Your Own Medical Marijuana
To save money and gain the mental and health benefits of cultivating marijuana, you can grow any of these weed strains and others that are a natural treatment for leukemia. There are cannabis plants for sale that will ensure that you have great weed strains for that bountiful supply of natural medicine for any and all health concerns.